1. Registration fee: i) First group – MOP 1,200
ii) Second group – MOP 600.
2. Once all registrations are accepted, the fee will not be refunded
3. All clubs who sign up for the competition should first sign up and then submit the team information. If the fee and information are not submitted within the time limit, the team will be disqualified.
4. Time to obtain the application form: i) First and Second group – from September 7 to 9, 2022, come to the Association to obtain the form
5. Time for submitting team information: i) First and Second group – from September 12 to 16, 2022, come to our office and return the form
6. Place and time of drawing slots: i) First and Second group – 18:30 pm on September 19, 2022.
7. Teams participating in the seven-player challenge must have 10 players to register, and each team can register a maximum of 14 players (Frist Division can register a maximum of 6 foreign players, and Second Division can register a maximum of 4 foreign players. Players), players must be born in 2006 or later (16+) to be eligible.
8.Is given to the following teams participating in 2019 : 2019 7-A-Side Second Team